Information We Collect
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide when you use the Website. This information may include your name, email address, and any other details you choose to share with us.
When you visit the Website, our servers may automatically collect information that your browser sends. This may include your IP address, browser type, the pages you visit, and other usage information.
Cookies are small data files stored on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile phone) when you visit our Website. These files are used to improve your browsing experience, remember your preferences, and provide you with relevant content and services.
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
These cookies are necessary for the basic functioning of our Website. They enable you to navigate our site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas.
We use analytical cookies to understand how visitors interact with our Website, including which pages are most popular. This information helps us improve our site’s functionality and content.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user.
Some of our trusted third-party partners may also set cookies on your device for various purposes, such as analytics or advertising. We do not have direct control over these cookies, and their use is subject to the privacy policies of these third parties.
You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting the settings in your browser. Please note that disabling certain cookies may affect the functionality of our Website.
How We Use Your Information
- We use the information you provide to deliver the services available on the Website, including processing your requests and providing customer support.
- We analyze the data collected to enhance the Website’s functionality, troubleshoot issues, and develop new features.
- We may use your email address to send you updates, newsletters, or promotional materials. You can opt-out of receiving these communications at any time.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- We may engage third-party service providers to assist with the operation of the Website or provide related services. These providers will have access to your information as necessary to perform their functions but are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- We may disclose your information when required by law, such as in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent. If you believe that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us, and we will promptly delete such information from our records.
For users within the European Union (EU), our data processing activities comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). To learn more about your rights under GDPR and how we handle your personal data, please review our GDPR Compliance Notice.
We employ reasonable security measures to protect your information. However, please be aware that no method of data transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is entirely secure. While we strive to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.